PDA

View Full Version : Trying to add new domain

Dizible
02-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Hello!

I'm trying to add a new domain to the Websites section of my account.

The plugin is installed and active on my site, but when I try to add that domain, I get:

"Like Button has not been found on specified domain."

Are there any additional steps I should take?

Thank you!

LikeBtn
02-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Hello!

Could you please provide a domain name of the website which you are adding to the account.

manugoo
03-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Having the same problem. My plan is ULTRA and I want to add a subdirectory website (manugoo.com/beta).
When I add the root Domain (manugoo.com) it works but the rootdirectory is empty?!
So I add the rootdomain (manugoo.com) and verified it. Then i put the API-Key into the settings on manugoo.com/beta the Plan shows Ultra now, but on frontpage it's still Max 1 buttons allowed. Upgrade your website plan on LikeBtn.com?!?!?!

So please help me out with this.

*Edit*

I also tried it with a subdomain (dev.manugoo.com) which leeds to the /beta folder. Same result...

manugoo
03-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Oh yes that would be great. The eutervogel account was just for testing the free version.

Thanks

LikeBtn
03-11-2014, 10:09 AM
The domain "www.manugoo.com/beta/" belongs to another customer in LikeBtn system. Is it your second account? Should "www.manugoo.com/beta/" domain be added to "www.manugoo.com" website belonging to you?

LikeBtn
03-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Oh yes that would be great. The eutervogel account was just for testing the free version.
The domain "www.manugoo.com/beta/" has been added to the "www.manugoo.com" website.