PDA

View Full Version : Widget with custom likebtn

info4
11-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi.

I need that widget "likebtn most liked content" works with my custom bottom.

I wrote this in my videos:

<span class="likebtn-wrapper" align=center data-identifier="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" data-theme="github" data-lang="es"
data-dislike_enabled="false" data-voting_cancelable="false" data-counter_clickable="true" data-counter_zero_show="true" data-lazy_load="true"
data-loader_show="true" data-tooltip_enabled="false"></span>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//w.likebtn.com/js/w/widget.js" async="async"></script>

It works well, but isn't a standard type post. And i haven't the option in widget. I need to change widget code and i don't know how.

Thank you very much.

LikeBtn
12-01-2014, 05:00 AM
Hi,

Support for custom items will be added to the Most Liked Content widget soon.

LikeBtn
12-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Now Most Liked Content widget supports custom items.
Just reinstall the plugin from https://wordpress.org/plugins/likebtn-like-button/

info4
12-03-2014, 10:49 PM
It´s perfect, good job!

But my custom items are videos, and widget doesn't show thumbnails. I have checked the option "thumbnail".
Do i need to do any special thing?

Thank for your time.

LikeBtn
12-04-2014, 05:09 AM
If you are inserting LikeBtn code manually you will see only identifier of the item in Statistics and Most Liked Content widget. Besides you will be unable to sort items by likes.
The proper way is to configure Like Button on the plugin "Buttons" page for the post type you are using.

info4
12-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Mmm okay!

I have a problem then. Because my theme have a like/dislike system in videos by default and LikeBtn doesn't work in my videos for this reason. Im trying to disable this but at moment i can't.

Thank any way.

LikeBtn
12-04-2014, 08:52 AM
The other way around is to properly specify the identifier: http://likebtn.com/en/wordpress-like-button-plugin#identifier
You need to figure out the actual post type of the videos: is it simply "post" or some other custom post type.