Trying to add new domain

Hello!

I'm trying to add a new domain to the Websites section of my account.

The plugin is installed and active on my site, but when I try to add that domain, I get:

"Like Button has not been found on specified domain."

Are there any additional steps I should take?

Thank you!

Hello!

Could you please provide a domain name of the website which you are adding to the account.

Having the same problem. My plan is ULTRA and I want to add a subdirectory website (manugoo.com/beta).
    When I add the root Domain (manugoo.com) it works but the rootdirectory is empty?!
    So I add the rootdomain (manugoo.com) and verified it. Then i put the API-Key into the settings on manugoo.com/beta the Plan shows Ultra now, but on frontpage it's still Max 1 buttons allowed. Upgrade your website plan on LikeBtn.com?!?!?!

So please help me out with this.

*Edit*

I also tried it with a subdomain (dev.manugoo.com) which leeds to the /beta folder. Same result...

Last edited by manugoo; 03-11-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Oh yes that would be great. The eutervogel account was just for testing the free version.

Thanks

The domain "www.manugoo.com/beta/" belongs to another customer in LikeBtn system. Is it your second account? Should "www.manugoo.com/beta/" domain be added to "www.manugoo.com" website belonging to you?

Quote Originally Posted by manugoo View Post
    Oh yes that would be great. The eutervogel account was just for testing the free version.
    The domain "www.manugoo.com/beta/" has been added to the "www.manugoo.com" website.