Unhappy Can't fully disable popup

Hello,

I want to fully disable the popup that's displayed after someone clicks "like". Although I already disabled it in the popup tab, I still get a popup saying "Glad you liked it" upon liking a post. Ugh. How do I disable it completely?

Thanks

Hi,

Do you use Hide popup when clicking outside [popup_hide_on_outside_click] parameter?

Yes, but I still get a popup - that option only makes the popup go away if I click outside the popup. I don't want to see a popup at all...thanks!

Parameter calls "Show popup after voting [popup_enabled]". Available in VIP and ULTRA plans.

That distinction wasn't clear in the list of packages available..."enabled" implies that you have the option to enable the popup when you buy the VIP or ULTRA plans...not that it comes enabled if you don't buy the VIP or ULTRA plan. It would be far more clear if it had said "disabled" instead. I'm giving it a 1-star review, as I feel that the promotion of it was very misleading. It's frustrating to buy a an add-on that I can't used and wouldn't have bought (or would have bought a different version of) because of a misleading description.

Last edited by info123; 05-21-2015 at 06:29 PM.