Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2

    Buddypress Comments Problem

    Hello,

    When we disable likebtn at "Activity Comments [BuddyPress]", In the activity feed of a group page, message text in reply to a post doesn't show. When we enable the button, text comes back. How can we fix this?

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Admin LikeBtn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    320
    Could you please provide a link to the page or send it to support@likebtn.com


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2
    It is not a public site yet but I tried it on a fresh wp install, and got the same problem.


  4. #4
    Admin LikeBtn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    320
    Could you please send a screenshot to better understand the problem and list of installed plugins to support@likebtn.com


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeBtn View Post
    Could you please provide a link to the page or send it to support@likebtn.com
    I have exactly the same issue!

    Activity comments are not displayed.

    See here: https://ginkgo-gaming.com/members/su...activity/1482/


  6. #6
    LikeBtn Support support's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by gcharpantier View Post
    I have exactly the same issue!

    Activity comments are not displayed.

    See here: https://ginkgo-gaming.com/members/su...activity/1482/
    Hi,

    Could you please tell us which WordPress version you have and which theme you are using?
    Could you please send a list of installed plugins to support@likebtn.com


  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by support View Post
    Hi,

    Could you please tell us which WordPress version you have and which theme you are using?
    Could you please send a list of installed plugins to support@likebtn.com
    I'm using latest WP version and BuddyApp Theme by SeventhQueen.

    Plugins list has been sent to the mentioned e-mail.


  8. #8
    LikeBtn Support support's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    121
    We have received it. We are investigating the issue.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •