Question Position of button within table

Hello, I'm considering purchasing the VIP plan for the like button, but I can't seem to get it to align with the other icons that are on a row within a table. is there a way to get it to stay within the cell of a fixed width and height?

Hello,

Could you please provide us the link to your webpage where like button is located?

Quote Originally Posted by support View Post
    Hello,

Could you please provide us the link to your webpage where like button is located?
    this is the trial page I've created.

http://guenialemos.com/mommytrialwithlikebutton.html

this is the best I could do, but it still isn't aligned with the other buttons on the row (those are non-functional at the moment) and the spacing between the icons also gets funky.

Thanks for your help.

Did you remove the like button? Could you just enable the like button and let us know. We will immediately investigate the issue and email back to you.

I did not remove it. It has always been there. Funny thing is, in Dreamweaver it doesn't show even if I hit Live View. There's just a blank space where the code goes. But it shows fine, with a little delay from the other icons on the page, on the browsers I've checked so far, safari, chrome and mozilla.

I did have another like icon at the bottom of the page that was attached to a different script. That I have just removed to not confuse you.

Below is an image of the icons taken just now from the browser, with the slight nonalignment and spacing issues of the likebtn.

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 11.15.jpg

Hi,

To solve this issue you need a basic knowledge of CSS. The LikeBtn support does not provide an assistance with the styling of the Like Button for clients' websites for now.